Frankie Muniz played the main role in the series Malcolm in the Middle, from 2000 to 2006. The Emmy-winner has been active in show business since the late 1990s, and has appeared in numerous exciting projects on both big and small screens.
Frankie Muniz not only has a successful acting career, in fact, he is also a musician who served as the drummer of the band Kingsfoil from 2012 to 2014, not to mention that he has pursued an open-wheel racing career! No wonder his net worth is so impressive.
This is Frankie Muniz' impressive net worth
As of now, Frankie Muniz has an estimated net worth of 40 million dollars! His Malcolm in the Middle appearance earned him most of it, but also his six highest-grossing movies:
- Dr. Dolittle 2 (2001) - 176 million dollars
- Racing Stripes (2005) - 90 million dollars
- Agent Cody Banks (2003) - 58 million dollars
- Big Fat Liar (2002) - 53 million dollars
- My Dog Skip (2000) - 35.5 million dollars
- Agent Cody Banks 2: Destination London (2004) - 28 million dollars
What has Frankie Muniz been doing lately?
In 2015, the New Jersey actor appeared as a contestant on Dancing With the Stars, then he hosted the children's version of the competition show in 2018. One year later he did voice-work for the American adult animated television series Harley Quinn!