Liza Weil is well-known for her role as "Paris" in Gilmore Girls, which was actually created specifically for her as she originally auditioned for the main part of "Rory." "Paris" is "Rory's" (Alexis Bledel) rival/friend at Chilton where they both attend high school. We grow to love "Paris" and her character is truly a staple on the show. Let's find out what she did after Gilmore Girls ended...
Liza Weil starred in Scandal
In 2007, Weil had many guest roles in shows like Grey's Anatomy, CSI, In Plain Sight and Private Practice. In 2011, she signed on to play the role of "Amanda Tanner" in ABC's Scandal in which she had a recurring role for the series' first season. In 2014, Weil was a confirmed cast member of How To Get Away With Murder, playing the role of "Bonnie Winterbottom" (Viola Davis' assistant) which she is still playing today.
Liza Weil: The actress today
Liza Weil also reprised her role of "Paris" in Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life in 2016, which fans were very excited about. Liza has appeared in the new season 3 for The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel. We are looking forward to what exciting projects the talented actress has in store for the future!
Facts About Liza Weil:
- She is 43 years old today
- She was married to Paul Adelstein from 2006 to 2017. They have since then gotten a divorce
- Liza has one daughter named Josephine Elizabeth Weil-Adelstein who was born in 2010
- She is left-handed and a natural brunette
- Liza is very active on Twitter, often tweeting about How To Get Away With Murder