'Queer Eye': These Are Bobby Berk's Tips For Christmas Decorating!
If you don't know how to set a Holiday mood at home this year, the Queer Eye star Bobby Berk can help you out a little bit! According to Lonny, the interior design expert has a couple of interesting tips and rules that are worth being considered for Christmas decorating.
Bobby Berk aka the interior design expert on Queer Eye can help you this year if you don't know how to decorate your home for the holidays! The very talented designer can easily transform a room from one day to another - that's why you should trust him when he says there are some basic rules and tips you can take into account for making your home look very special during Christmas time!
These are Bobby Berk's rules for Christmas decorating
- Think outside the box: Try to decorate not only with typical red and green objects. Bobby suggests a winter color palette like navy and silver
- Keep it simple: Don't get too crazy with different patterns. The Queer Eye star recommends using solid colors with minimalistic textures
- Add a special touch: Bobby Berk considers a good way of making your home look particularly special is by adding metallic accents, which doesn't mean getting crazy with glitter
View this post on Instagram
Sitting in the office staring down Friday until the weekend hits like . It was a short but busy week as I hit the ground running after our trip to Lake Powell. Can you believe it has been almost three months since the team and I launched bobbyberk.com! Head to my stories to see a few of the things we got up to on the site this week!
Bobby Berk has a couple extra tips for Christmas decorating
- Use non-Christmas decorations: Yes, as weird as it sounds, there are some everyday objects that you can use during Christmas time, as well as the rest of the year
- Follow your heart! The interior design expert believes that as much as you can find professional advice in terms of Christmas decorating, in the end, you just have to do whatever you think looks best!