- Christopher Lloyd is a famous actor
- He starred in the 'Back To The Future' films
- Learn more about his life and career here
Also known as "Emmett 'Doc' Brown" in Back to the Future, the inventor of the first time machine built out of the DeLorean car, Christopher Lloyd started his acting career in the 1960s and made his debut on screen in the 1975 film One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, alongside Jack Nicholson. The Connecticut native has been considered one of the greatest actors in the world and we couldn't agree more!
Christopher Lloyd - What is he doing today?
Overall, the 85-year-old American actor has starred in more than 100 films and more than 50 television shows! Some of his appearances are in movies like The Addams Family, Anastasia, and Fly Me to the Moon, and in series like Cyberchase, Taxi, Malcolm in the Middle, and Stacked.
Some of his most recent work is in the 2018 film Boundaries where he portrayed "Stanley", and in the short film The Haunted Swordsman in 2019. Lloyd also appeared in the 2022 films 'Spirit Halloween', 'Tankhouse', and the 2023 films 'Self Reliance', Nandor Fodor and the Talking Mongoose', and most recently 'Camp Hideout'.
Christopher Lloyd even appeared in a 2020 episode of NCIS as "Joseph Smith"! Apart from acting, the Primetime Emmy Award winner has done extensive voice work.
A bit more about the Back to the Future star Christopher Lloyd
- Christopher Lloyd has been married 4 times. His current wife is the real-estate broker Lisa Loiacono
- To prepare for his role as "Taber" in One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest he lived in a mental institution for several weeks and studied the patients
- He was considered for the iconic role of "Jack" in Stanley Kubrick's 1980 film The Shining
- He has also built his acting career in theater, appearing in more than 200 plays
- For his brief 1985 scenes in Back to the Future, he wore prosthetic make-up to appear 30 years older than in his 1955 scenes