• Taylor Swift is the most popular face in the world right now
  • A stalker has been caught outside of her home for a second time this week
  • THIS is how this crazy story went down

In a weird story that has fans and residents on edge, an overzealous admirer of pop sensation Taylor Swift has been nabbed by the boys in blue for the second time in just 72 hours! David Crowe has been slapped with charges including harassment and stalking after he was spotted lurking with unnerving persistence near Swift's Tribeca castle.

What a scary episode!

The drama unfolded when Crowe was first caught by eagle-eyed members of Swift's security detail, prowling outside her Franklin Street abode around the witching hour of 3 p.m. He seemed to be aimlessly meandering, but refrained from attempting a break-in. The security team didn't take any chances and swiftly dialed 911.

Fast forward three hours, and the police witnessed Crowe badgering passersby on the street, which led to his swift capture just after the clock struck 6:15 p.m. on Monday.

The man, whose name has not been released, was taken into custody outside the swanky pad on Franklin St. near Hudson St., cops said. He was taken into custody by officers with the NYPD’s 1st precinct around 6 p.m. and wasn’t immediately charged.

Police spoke to the man about how he had been asked to stay out of the area because he was causing concern among residents and then took him into custody, a source told CNN.

Luckily, Swift does not appear to have been there at the time. She flew to New York City from Buffalo Sunday night -- where she was watching boyfriend Travis Kelce and the Kansas City Chiefs -- and left Monday for Nashville, Tennessee, according to flight records.

Unfortunately, Taylor's house has been a bit of smorgasbord for creeps. In July 2022, Joshua Christian, 35, of Brooklyn allegedly showed up to the superstar’s townhouse. He shouted threats into the intercom, warning that he would "hurt her if they weren’t together," a police source said at the time.

And then what about this one? Earlier that year,  drunk driver Morgan Mank crashed his vehicle into the side of the townhouse and claimed he would not leave the scene of the crash until he met with Swift.

It looks like being Taylor isn't all it's cracked up to be sometimes.

Also interesting:

Swifties can breathe a sigh of relief as their beloved icon was not present during the ordeal. The "Shake It Off" hitmaker had jetted into the Big Apple from Buffalo on Sunday night after cheering on her beau, Travis Kelce, and his team, the Kansas City Chiefs, only to take off for Nashville the next day.

Let's hope it's the last time she'll have to hear news like this again.