Sheree J. Wilson started to build her acting career in the mid-1980s and after appearing in a couple of films like Velvet and Crimewave, she came to prominence in 1986 specifically for her appearance in the iconic American soap opera Dallas, where she portrayed "April Stevens Ewing" until 1991.
Originally from Rochester, the 62-year-old actress got a degree in fashion merchandising before actually starting acting. But what has Sheree J. Wilson done since we last saw her in Dallas?
What is "April Stevens Ewing" up to now?
Sheree J. Wilson's last appearance in Dallas was in 1991 but after that, the soap opera star appeared in a series of television shows like the classic Walker, Texas Ranger from 1993 to 2001 where she portrayed "Alex", as well as in the 1995 show Burke's Law, and most recently in the 2014 series DeVanity.
Regarding film, the actress also has a very impressive career which includes appearances in the 2000's movies like Anna's Storm, Easy Rider: The Ride Back, and most recently in the 2019 movies The Silent Natural, and A Mermaid for Christmas. Good news is that she is currently working in the upcoming film Flip Turn which is set to premiere in 2021!
Five quick facts about the Dallas star Sheree J. Wilson
- She won first place riding cutting horses in the 1995 National Multiple Sclerosis Rodeo
- Sheree J. Wilson has two sons with husband Paul Thomas DeRobbio
- Some of her acting mentors are Grace Kelly and Audrey Hepburn
- Wilson has been active in the National Multiple Sclerosis Society
- She created her own line of beauty therapy skin care products