- Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg were a couple
- They were married for many years
- Since 2021, they have been divorced
Jennifer Grey has been the talk of the town since she starred in Dirty Dancing alongside the legendary Patrick Swayze in 1987. But, did you know that the famous actress also has a famous ex-husband? Jennifer Grey married Clark Gregg on July 21st, 2001, but unfortunately divorced in 2021.
This is Jennifer Grey's ex-husband Clark Gregg
Clark Gregg was born on April 2, 1962, in Boston, Massachusetts. He is an American actor, director, screenwriter, and voice actor who is best known for his role as "Agent Phil Coulson" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. His first role in the MCU was in 2008 in Iron Man, continuing through Iron Man 2 (2010), Thor (2011), The Avengers (2012), Captain Marvel (2019), and also in the television series Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. since 2013.
Clark Gregg: "Agent Phil Coulson" in the MCU
Gregg has an extensive list of television and film credits. His most recent TV appearance was in 2016 when he was on Lip Sync Battle. Clark also has two recent movies, Run Sweetheart Run which was released in 2020, and Moxie, which was released in 2021.
Jennifer Grey and Clark Gregg have a daughter
Clark Gregg starred alongside his ex-wife in real life, Jennifer Grey in the Lifetime TV movie Road to Christmas in 2006. Jennifer and Clark have one daughter named Stella who was born on December 3, 2001. They currently reside in Venice, California.
Fun facts about Clark Gregg:
- He is the actor with the longest-running screen time in the MCU
- Clark is a voice actor for the video games Lego Marvel Super Heroes, Lego Marvel Avengers and Marvel Heroes
- He lived in seven cities by the time he was 17
- Clark worked as a security guard at the Guggenheim Museum before landing his first acting job
- He has a black belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu