'One Tree Hill': Where Is "Haley James Scott" In 2021?
American actress Bethany Joy Lenz is best known for her main role on the WB/CW television drama One Tree Hill. She starred alongside Chad Michael Murray, James Lafferty, Sophia Bush and Hilarie Burton on the show from 2003 until 2012.
Bethany Joy Lenz played the role of "Haley James Scott" in the television drama One Tree Hill for all nine seasons of the show from 2003 until 2012. Not only is she an amazing actress in the series, but she is also a singer and got to showcase some of her talents on the show.
Since the series has been over for almost eight years, we have been wondering what Bethany has been doing lately. Let's find out...
Bethany Joy Lenz After One Tree Hill
After OTH, Lenz had a guest role on an episode of Men at Work in 2013 and then a recurring role on Dexter where she played the role of "Cassie." She also landed the role of "Lauren Byrd" for the pilot of Songbyrd for E!, however after the pilot, the show didn't get picked up.
In the spring of 2015, Bethany was cast as "Zoe" in The Catch for ABC but then was replaced in May of that same year. In 2018, she starred in the film Royal Matchmaker alongside Will Kemp. Apart from that, she has had very minor roles here and there.
Bethany Joy Lenz Today
Most recently in 2019, Bethany has landed a part in the main cast for the series Pearson, where she plays the character of "Keri Allen". You can also catch her in the 2020 television film Match Up as "Natalie Simmons" and Five Star Christmas.
Fun Facts About Bethany Joy Lenz:
- She was part of the main cast of the soap opera Guiding Light from 1998 to 2000
- She released her latest studio album titled Your Woman in 2013
- Bethany released two singles in 2017 called "(They Long To Be) Close To You" and "How About You"
- Bethany married Michael Galeotti in 2005 but they divorced in 2012
- She has a daughter named Maria Rose who was born in 2011
- She lives in Los Angeles California with her daughter
- Bethany is still close friends with her One Tree Hill co-stars Sophia Bush and Hilarie Burton
View this post on Instagram
I couldn't be happier Come what may, we're family for life. My sis got hitched in the BEST WAY. @hilarieburton you were stunning and I wept my way through the night watching you and @jeffreydeanmorgan choose each other forever. Your family & journey is a gift to everyone you meet. CONGRATULATIONS to the coolest brood I've ever met. I'm seriously inspired. #mischiefforever ⚔️ 10.5.19