Ahhh! The fabulous "Thomas Shelby", hated by many, loved by plenty, and played by Cillian Murphy in Peaky Blinders. Although we could spend HOURS talking about the actor's fantastic on-screen character, this time we will tell you a couple of details about his personal life.
Did you know that the Peaky Blinders and 28 Days Later star is happily married?
This is Cillian Murphy's gorgeous wife Yvonne
The Irish actor met Yvonne McGuinness in 1996 during one of his band The Sons of Mr. Greengenes' shows (yes, he was and still is a rock star!) Later on, they started dating and eventually got married in 2004.
Cillian Murphy and his beautiful wife currently live in Dublin, Ireland, but used to live in London where they spent 14 years of their lives together. The Peaky Blinders couple welcomed their first son Malachy, in 2005, and their second son in 2007, named Aran.
Who is Yvonne McGuinness, Cillian Murphy's wife?
- She was born in Kilkenny, Ireland
- Yvonne McGuinness is a very talented visual artist
- She has a Masters of Art from London's Royal College of Art
- Print and video installation are her two specialties
- Yvonne's brother happens to be Irish politician Jim McGuinness, a member of parliament for Fianna Fail in County Carlow
- You can find her art website HERE!