Kyan Douglas came to prominence after serving as the grooming expert in Bravo's Queer Eye for the Straight Guy from 2003 to 2007.
The American television personality and stylist began his professional career back in the 1990's working as a salesman for Aveda and later on helped them set up the hairstyling and grooming school, the Aveda Institute. But do you know what is he up to now? Let's find out!
What happened to Kyan Douglas?
Kyan Douglas, who graduated from cosmetology and joined the New-York-based hair salon Arrojo Studio, has also appeared on other makeover television shows like What Not To Wear and While You Were Out.
The grooming guru also showed his interest in opening a yoga retreat in Mexico, as well as taking acting classes, so it seems he is very talented in different fields! Most recently, in 2009, Douglas hosted TLC's Ten Years Younger!
Five facts about Queer Eye's Kyan Douglas
- He was born on May 5, 1970 in Miami, Florida
- Kyan Douglas has received several awards for his work with numerous charities
- He earned a degree in TV production and theater studies from the Loyola University in New Orleans
- One of his most famous quotes is: "Call me old-fashioned, but I like my conditioners to be conditioners and my shampoos to be shampoos"
- He is very active on Instagram! Let's take a look at some of his pictures: