- Julia Louis-Dreyfus is a famous actress
- She starred in 'Seinfeld'
- Learn more about what she's been up to lately
It was in 1990 when we first got to know "Elaine Benes" in Seinfeld, one of the most hilarious characters of all time portrayed by the amazing Julia Louis-Dreyfus until 1998. Even though she made her acting debut in 1982 on Saturday Night Live, Seinfeld is probably the show that earned her more popularity! Why don't we find out what the talented actress is doing today?
What is Julia Louis-Dreyfus aka "Elaine" in Seinfeld doing now?
The New York City native starred in the political satire comedy television series Veep as "Selina Meyer," being May 2019 the last time we got to see her on the show. However, Julia Louis-Dreyfus has been working on different projects lately! She starred as "Billie" in the comedy film Downhill and she also voiced "Laurel Lightfoot" in Pixar's computer-animated film Onward, both of which were released in 2020! Most recently, we saw the actress in the 2021 film Black Widow and the 2022 film Black Panther: Wakanda Forever! You can also catch her in three 2023 films: You People, You Hurt My Feelings, and Tuesday.
We can't wait to see what other projects the talented actress takes part in this year!
Quick facts about the Seinfeld star Julia Louis-Dreyfus
- She was born on January 13, 1961
- She has been married to actor Brad Hall since 1987
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus has won 27 awards including 1 Golden Globe and more than 10 Emmys
- In 1998 she appeared on People magazine's list of the 100 Most Beautiful People in the World
- In real life, she has a very strong marriage. Fun fact is that she usually portrays unhappy single or divorced women!