'Two And A Half Men': This Is Holland Taylor's Amazing Career
Holland Taylor has been active in show business since the late 1960s. Her career has been quite successful ever since she made her acting debut. Do you know what the Two And A Half Men star is doing now? Find out here...
The very talented Holland Taylor was born on January 14, 1943, in Philadelphia. She made her acting debut in 1969 as "Mrs. Arnold" in the television series J.T., but she is probably best known for portraying "Evelyn Harper," "Alan" and "Charlie's" mom in one of our all-time favourite shows, Two and a Half Men.
This is the Two and a Half Men star Holland Taylor's amazing career
The American actress has numerous notable television roles which include appearances in ER, Ally McBeal, Veronica's Closet, and most recently Speechless, Good Behavior, and Mr. Mercedes, where she played the role of "Ida Silver" from 2017 to 2019.
Holland Taylor has an impressive career on the big screen as well! You probably remember her in films like George of the Jungle, The Truman Show, Legally Blonde, and most recently in Bombshell, Bill & Ted Face the Music and The Stand In.
What is Holland Taylor doing now?
Most recently, you can watch Holland Taylor in the Netflix series Hollywood alongside Jim Parsons as well as look forward to some of her upcoming projects...
Five quick facts about Holland Taylor
- She has been in a relationship with actress Sarah Paulson since 2015
- She won the 1999 Primetime Emmy Award for her role as "Roberta Kittleson" on The Practice
- Holland Taylor received her Master's degree in Spiritual Psychology from the University of Santa Monica in 2005
- She doesn't have children in real life, but her on-screen characters are usually moms!
- Holland Taylor is passionate about classical French cooking!