- Kelsea Ballerini is a famous music star
- She is a country music singer
- Learn more about her life and career here
Kelsea Ballerini was born on September 12th, 1993 in Tennessee. She grew up in Knoxville Tennessee and her father was a sales manager for a country music radio station and her mother worked in the market for Thomas Nelson Bible Publishing. Kelsea began to sing in church and in school choirs and wrote her first song for her mother at just 12 years old.
Kelsea Ballerini Pursued a Career in Music
Kelsea moved to Nashville at the age of 15 and attended Central High School in Knoxville, Centennial High School in Franklin, and Lipscomb University for two years before deciding to pursue a career in music.
A country music success
Ballerini released her first album in 2015 titled The First Time and her second album called Unapologetically was released in 2017. 2020, she released 'kelsea'. In 2022, she released the album 'Subject To Change', and in 2023 the EP 'Rolling Up The Welcome Mat'. She became the first female country music artist since Carrie Underwood in 2006 to send a single to the top of the charts with her song "Love Me Like You Mean It."
Fun Facts About Kelsea Ballerini
- She is an only child
- She married Australian country singer Morgan Evans in Mexico in 2017 and they divorced in 2022
- Kelsea was a coach on The Voice in 2018
- She was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry by Carrie Underwood on April 16th, 2019
- She is now in a relationship with actor Chase Stokes