Elvis Presley is still the "King" of wedding music.
A new study just came out on the best first dance songs, and the rock and roll legend took first place. Elvis's winning track is probably the one you'd expect: his 1961 favourite "Can't Help Falling in Love."
Best first dance song: Elvis Presley - "Can't Help Falling in Love"
Elvis's romantic ballad was No. 1 in a new study by Specsavers, the results of which were published in the Mirror. For Elvis, "Can't Help Falling Love" was a chart-topping hit in 1961 and it's clearly one of his most popular tracks today.
"Can't Help Falling in Love" was voted the best for a wedding first dance over other '60s classics by Frankie Valli and Frank Sinatra as well as contemporary picks by John Legend, Adele, and Ed Sheeran. Here's the Top 10:
- "Can't Help Falling in Love" by Elvis Presley
- "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" by Frankie Valli
- "The Way You Look Tonight" by Frank Sinatra
- "All Of Me" by John Legend
- "Unchained Melody" by The Righteous Brothers
- "Your Song" by Elton John
- "I Don't Want To Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith
- "Make You Feel My Love" by Adele
- "Thinking Out Loud" by Ed Sheeran
- "At Last" - Etta James
On top of the new study, Presley's name has also been in the news recently. His long-awaited biopic released a first look this month, and his former mother-in-law passed away earlier this year.