- Princess Victoria of Sweden turns 45 years old
- THIS is what you need to know about her
- Here are ten exciting facts
Happy Birthday, Princess Victoria! The Swedish royal turns 45 on July 14. There's definitely a lot you didn't know about her. That's why we will tell you ten exciting facts about Princess Victoria.
Princess Victoria: THIS is what you need to know about her
- Princess Victoria is a true language genius. In addition to Swedish, she also speaks French, English – and German. However, her mother Queen Silvia did not teach her, even though she comes from Germany, but a private tutor did.
- In order to prepare for her role as royal, she pursued various professional activities. In 2002 she completed an internship at the Swedish Chamber of Commerce in Berlin.
- She studied political science and history.
- A Barbie was made for Princess Victoria, which was optically based on her. It was exhibited at the toy fair in Nuremberg.
- Since 2010 she has been married to the commoner Prince Daniel, who was her former personal trainer. Together the couple have two children.
- The royal still had children after the age of 35. At 38, she gave birth to her second child, Prince Oscar.
- She has a total of 18 godchildren.
- She is known for her down-to-earth attitude and closeness to the people. With her husband Prince Daniel, she shows herself again and again at events far away from royal duties.
- Victoria Day is celebrated every year in Sweden on her birthday. The celebrations will be broadcast on Swedish television.
- Princess Victoria has ties to the British royal family. However, she is far behind in the line of succession.
Did you know Princess Victoria has a lot to offer? It is not for nothing that she is one of the most popular royals in Europe.