Due to the coronavirus pandemic, people all over the world have been staying home. While some people can effortlessly keep themselves entertainted during isolation, some other find it quite difficult.
That's why, according to Chicago Sun Times, our beloved Pauley Perrette aka "Abby Sciuto" on NCIS has some piece of advice for those who find isolating themselves challenging. The 50-year-old actress is seeing this as an opportunity to develop new skills and learn things.
These are Pauley Perrette's 7 stay-at-home tips:
- Foster a pet: Pauley Perrette says this is the perfect time to be accompanied by a furry animal. Also it is ideal for those who are not ready to adopt yet!
- Take online classes: The NCIS actress recommended watching how-to-YouTube-videos to learn new skills!
- Grab a good book: She says this is the ideal time for catching up with those books that might be gathering dust on bookshelves...
Pauley Perrette's list goes on!
- Connect with nature: Perrette loves plants and says "it's so beautiful" when they bloom! Taking care of some might make self-isolation less hard
- Make some phone calls: In this digital era we're used to text friends and family but Pauley Perrette believes it's always important hearing a human voice, especially in these difficult times!
- Watch television: Well, it is true that series and films are the ultimate way of keeping oruselves entertainted. What does Pauley like? She revealed she loves sitcoms but also Big Brother!
- Turn your home into a fitness center: Pauley Perrette says there's no need to go to a gym if people use their own bodyweight!