- Kirsten Dunst is a famous actress
- She has been busy in the entertainment industry for many years
- Learn what she's been doing lately
40-year-old Kirsten Dunst got her start as a child fashion model and landed her first film role at the age of 6 in Woody Allen's short film Oedipus Wrecks. After appearing on an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation, Dunst starred in her breakout film Interview with the Vampire alongside Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise.
Later Kirsten would go on to star as "Amy" in the 1994 film adaptation of Little Women with actresses Winona Ryder as "Jo" and Claire Danes as "Beth", 1995 adventure film Jumanji and the lead role in the popular cheerleading series Bring It On.
Kirsten Dunst in Crazy/Beautiful
One of the most memorable roles Kirsten has played was that of "Nicole" in 2001's romance film Crazy/Beautiful! "Nicole" was a troubled high school student dealing with the death of her mother and a father she feels doesn't care, when she met her polar opposite, first-generation Mexican and straight-A student "Carlos".
The film watches as a beautiful relationship develops between "Nicole" and "Carlos" and the role of "Nicole" won Kirsten much praise!
Kirsten Dunst Today
After Crazy/Beautiful, Kirsten went on to star in her most successful films, the Spider-Man trilogy, alongside Tobey McGuire. Most recently Dunst has appeared in the 2019 Showtime series On Becoming a God in Central Florida and 2020's Hank the Cowdog.
Kirsten has been engaged to actor Jesse Plemmons, known for shows like Friday Night Lights, since 2018, and the couple has a 4-year-old son together! However, with the exception of appearing together for red carpet events, the couple is very private with their personal life!
Fun Facts About Kirsten Dunst
- She used to be married to actor Jake Gyllenhaal from 2002-2004
- She was also married to actor and model Garrett Hedlund from 2012-2016
- She made a singing debut in comedy film Get Over It
- She was the voice of "Kikki" in the popular Japanese anime movie Kiki's Delivery Service