- Jordana Brewster is a famous actress
- She stars in the Fast & Furious films
- Learn more about her career and life now
Born April 26, 1980, Jordana Brewster spent many of her early years moving around the world, including time spent in London and Brazil. Born in Panama City, the actress is half Brazilian and half American!
She would eventually move to NYC at the age of 10, where she soon began appearing in daytime soap operas including All My Children and As the World Turns. While pursing a career on-screen, Jordana was also working hard to graduate with a degree in English from Yale University!
Jordana Brewster in Fast & Furious
Jordana Brewster's big break would come in 2001 when she was cast to star as "Mia Toretto" in action film The Fast and the Furious. Starring opposite Vin Diesel and Paul Walker, the film was a huge success!
Since 2001, Jordana has starred in all four sequels, Fast & Furious (2009), Fast Five (2011), Fast & Furious 6 (2013), and Furious 7 (2015). She also starred in the fifth sequel, F9, which was released in 2021!
Jordana Brewster Today
Jordana Brewster has been happily married to her husband, producer Andrew Form since 2007! The pair met on the set of Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning (2006) and have been inseparable ever since!
The gorgeous pair now have two sons together, 8-year-old Julian and 5-year-old Rowan! You can often catch Andrew on the red carpet with Jordana, and the actress loves to post pictures of her adorable family on Instagram!
Jordana Brewster Fun Facts
- She is a descendant of Mayflower passenger William Brewster making her related to actress Paget Brewster!
- She can speak fluent Portuguese!
- She attended an all-girls Catholic high school!
- She didn't have a drivers license when she received driving lessons for Fast & Furious!