Joe Jonas is an American musician and actor, best known for being a member of the band Jonas Brothers, which he is in with his brothers Kevin and Nick Jonas. However, Joe Jonas has also developed a solo career; he has also been part of several Disney movies and series, and has been married to actress Sophie Turner since 2019!
In the 2000s and along with his brothers Kevin and Nick, Joe became a Disney Channel star, thanks to movies like Camp Rock or series like Jonas Brothers: Living the Dream. In 2011 Joe released his first solo album, Fastlife; however, the great success in his career has been with Jonas Brothers, a group that has achieved worldwide success thanks to its diverse musical materials.
Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner
Despite having had relationships with personalities such as Taylor Swift, Camilla Belle, Ashley Greene or Gigi Hadid, Joe Jonas started a relationship since 2016 with Game of Thrones actress Sophie Turner, with whom he got engaged at the end of 2017. Thus, Joe and Sophie got married in May 2019! Moreover, in February 2020, the couple confirmed that they were expecting their first child, whom they welcomed on July 22, 2020, a girl, whom they named Willa.
Fun Facts About Joe Jonas
- His favorite sport is soccer.
- He was part of the reality show The Voice Australia as a coach, season 7.
- Freddie Mercury and Queen have been big musical influences for him.
- Besides Kevin and Nick, he has a younger brother named Frankie, who is an actor.
- Jim Carrey and Johnny Depp are two of his favorite actors.