- Kellan Lutz starred in Twilight
- He is a famous actor
- Learn more about his life before fame here
Born March 15, 1985, Kellan Lutz is one of Hollywood's most treasured pieces of eye candy. You've seen him all over the place in the past 15 years.
From Stick It to Twilight
Kellan premiered on-screen in Stick-It as one of "Haley Grahams" skater friends and went on to nail the role he may be most known for, the hunky vampire "Emmett Cullen." Twilight's famously gorgeous cast launched the film series into infamy, and Lutz onto posters of girls' walls all over the world.
With over 40 acting roles in music videos, film, and television credited to him, Kellan Lutz has been busy. Lately, he has been starring in action roles (his enormous muscles make it realistic!) and was working as a main cast member in one of Dick Wolf's spin-off shows FBI: Most Wanted. Most recently, you can see him in the 2022 series The Guardians of Justice (Will Save You!).
We can't wait to see what he has in store for us next!
Kellan Lutz Fun Facts!
- He originally went to school for chemical engineering!
- His favorite food is his mother's "Dorito casserole."
- He models too! (Of course) He can be seen in ads for Abercrombie & Fitch, Levi's and Calvin Klein.
- Kellan loves animals. He is a big supporter of PETA and even helps them promote adoption over buying of pets.
- He married Brittany Gonzales in 2017!