- Forbes released its list of highest-paid entertainers
- Taylor Swift was the only female on the list
- See the top 10 entertainers here
According to Forbes, Taylor Swift is the highest-earning female entertainer of 2022. Forbes suggests that the 33-year-old could make even more this year:
"Crashing Ticketmaster with insane demand for her 'Midnights' tour in November suggests an even bigger 2023 for her, as she’ll be on the road for 52 nights across the U.S. with a potential 9-figure payout as a result," via Forbes.
Bad Bunny Just Behind Taylor Swift In 2022 Earnings
Despite Swift's enormous earnings, she only came in 9th on the list of the top 10 highest-earning entertainers. Behind Swift was Bad Bunny with $88 million.
Here are the other top earners of 2022:
- 8. James Cameron ($95 million)
- 7. The Rolling Stones ($98 million)
- 6. Brad Pitt ($100 million)
To learn the top five, watch the video above!