- Ashton Kutcher is a successful actor
- He got in start in That '70s Show
- Kutcher is still active in the entertainment business today
Ashton Kutcher was born on February 7th, 1978 in small-town Iowa. He fell in love with acting during high school, where he took part in many different plays. He originally planned to study biochemical engineering at the University of Iowa, but after a rough start, he decided to move to Los Angles to pursue a career in acting.
Ashton Kutcher's Big Break
Kutcher's big breakthrough was on That 70's Show where he played the role of "Michael Kelso" for all 8 seasons. He starred alongside Mila Kunis, as a humorous, but not very bright pretty boy.
James Franco also auditioned for the role but was passed by in favor of Kutcher, who managed to land a big role in his first-ever audition.
Ashton Kutcher's Career after That '70s Show
After getting his break on That '70s Show, Ashton went on to star in many popular movies such as Just Married (2003), Cheaper By the Dozen (2003), The Guardian (2006), and No Strings Attached (2011). Kutcher also produced and hosted his own TV series, Punk'd on MTV from 2003-2007 and again in 2012. In 2011, Kutcher replaced Charlie Sheen in the series Two and a Half Men until the show ended in 2015.
This is Ashton Kutcher Today
Ashton Kutcher starred in the movie The Long Home (2019) alongside other big stars like James Franco and Josh Hartnett. Since 2016 he has had the lead role of "Colt Reagan Bennett" on the Netflix series The Ranch. Ashton married his That '70s Show co-star Mila Kunis in 2015, and they now have two beautiful children together, daughter Wyatt and son Dimitri.
Five Fun Facts About Ashton Kutcher:
- Ashton was married to actress Demi Moore from 2005 to 2013
- Ashton modeled for Calvin Klein in 1998
- Ashton was the first Twitter user to reach over 1 million followers in 2009
- Ashton practices Brazilian jiu-jitsu
- Ashton has a fraternal twin named Michael