"Berta" certainly made us laugh every time we watched Two and a Half Men! Her sarcastic personality gave the show such a special touch that we can't even imagine how it would have been without her.
The credits go to the fabulous Conchata Ferrell who portrayed "Berta" for more than 10 years, in a total of 211 episodes. Let's take a look back at her career...
This is Two and a Half Men star Conchata Ferrell
Right after the iconic show ended, the actress starred in the horror-comedy film Krampus; later on, she appeared on Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin's Grace and Frankie, and most recently she was part of the cast of the American sitcom The Ranch, alongside her Two and a Half Men co-star Ashton Kutcher.
Five quick facts about Conchata Ferrell
- Her fantastic on-screen career includes films like Erin Brockovich, Sabrina, the Teenage Witch, and Buffy, the Vampire Slayer
- She loved playing video games!
- Conchata Ferrell is good friends with Angus T. Jones
- She voiced several characters such as "Bob's mom" in Tim Burton's Frankenweenie
- Conchata was born on March 28, 1943, in Charleston, West Virginia
- The actress passed away on October 12th, 2020 at the age of 77 as a result of complications following a cardiac arrest
Rest in peace, "Berta".