- Rainn Wilson is a famous actor
- He starred in the US version of 'The Office'
- Learn more about what he's been up to lately
One of the most hilarious The Office characters is certainly "Dwight" played by the fabulous Rainn Wilson for a total of 201 episodes. You probably remember he was one of the highest-ranking salesmen at Dunder Mifflin, with no social skills whatsoever and a lack of common sense. The last time we saw the very talented actor in his role alongside Steve Carell, Jenna Fischer, and John Krasinski was in the last season of the show over 8 years ago. So what is he up to now?
What has The Office's "Dwight" been doing lately?
After Rainn Wilson appeared for the last time in The Office, he starred in numerous exciting projects such as the television series Backstrom in 2015, Room 104 in 2018, and most recently in the shows Mom, Star Trek: Short Treks, The Power, and Utopia. You can catch Rainn most recently in the 2022 TV series Dark Winds as "Devoted Dan."
The fabulous actor also appeared on the big screen in films like Smurfs: The Lost Village where he voiced "Gargamel," and in the 2019 movies Batman: Hush voicing "Lex Luthor," and Blackbird!
Five interesting facts about The Office star Rainn Wilson
- He was born on January 20, 1966, in Seattle, Washington
- He has been married to the American fiction writer Holiday Reinhorn since 1995
- Rainn Wilson is passionate about chess!
- The actor is the co-creator and host of SoulPancake.com, a website that links spirituality and creativity
- He is best known for portraying geeky characters